What can we do to prevent unhappy customers from leaving?
How can we reduce the risk with mistakes do happen?
Is there a way to save customer relationships that are in line with the limits of our budgets and won’t take up excessive time?
If there’s one thing that’s going to seriously damage your brand, it’s not the mistakes that your front line will make from time to time; its leaving your customers afterwards feeling like their voices aren’t being heard. And unhappy customers seldom keep their dissatisfaction to themselves.
Here are some sobering statistics:
- 85% of dissatisfied customers tell up to 9 people
- 13% tell up to 20 people
- Only 2% tell you
Given that acquiring new customers typically costs well in excess (up to 5 – 10 times) more than retaining existing ones, there is an opportunity to recover those dissatisfied consumers and turn them into loyal customers – even advocates.
The two key elements are:
1) have a tool that allows you to not only listen to your customers but also to drive immediate appropriate action to remedy their dissatisfaction
2) gain insight from negative feedback and transform it into actionable business intelligence that you can use to improve the overall customer experience.
Our Customer Contact & Rescue solution helps you aggregate, track and resolve customer issues, many of which originate at the location level. When a complaint occurs, the customer has a direct line to you to help resolve the issue. A quick resolution to customer issues helps to:
- Reduce the risk of negative word-of-mouth publicity
- Increase employee awareness of the need for consistent service delivery
- Encourage responsibility for customer issues on the ground instead of through corporate intervention
- Put customer service high on the daily agenda
- Shorten the time required for resolving issues
- Increase customer satisfaction and improve customer retention
Our Customer Rescue Alerting feature will help you get to the heart of what’s making your customers dissatisfied – before they have the chance to destroy your brand.
Through the use of surveys, we can create “trigger responses” that will flag dissatisfied customers or those who have the potential to become one. When these people are identified, you and other key stakeholders (e.g. customer service or location managers) will be notified. This gives you the opportunity to repair and deepen the relationship, as well as provide an incentive for the customer to return. The whole process takes very little time and is easy to implement and modify.
With our Customer Contact & Rescue solutions, you can significantly reduce the number of lost customers as well as the damage they could potentially do to your brand.